Sunday, March 13, 2011

yyyeeeeeeessssss XD

alright so editing this photo was more painful than the anal observational lines I made so viewer, appreciate it. Haha... huu but seriously though it was kind of rediculous for others who want to make a digital copy of a drawing they did on black papper: scanners get easily confuzed by it. If your thinking of taking a picture of it with a camera, I suggest you find very even lighting (that was my main problem)
also, this replica is the best that I could do but even then it's a little inacurate. the colors match but some little things were made more prominant than others, which it is in the picture but not as... bright cyan/blue-ish? well anyway I'm working it out if I can get a better photo replica at school tommorrow I'll upload that one

1 comment: